50 Silver Filled Flat Head Pins - White Brass Core - 22, 24, 26 gauge 1.5 or 2 inch - Shiny or Antique Silver
These Silver Filled Headpins are perfect for the jewelry designer who is looking for the PERFECT Alternative to Sterling Silver!
Each listing is for 50 or Buy in Bulk and Save!
Shiny Silver Filled
Antique Silver Filled
22 gauge AWG = .643mm (1.8mm head)
24 gauge AWG = .511mm (1.4mm head)
26 gauge AWG = .404mm (1.2mm head)
They are made from SILVER FILLED Wire. What is "SILVER FILLED?
- It meets the same legal requirement of "gold filled" as
It is 10% Sterling Silver which is bonded to a white brass core...this is
30x's thicker than any silver plate.
- It is Half Hard and will work harden
- It tarnishes, oxidized, polishes just like sterling silver
- It can be hammered, soldered, textured
- It has the identical look and feel of sterling silver
- It is HALF the price of sterling silver
- It is Made in the USA
- The white brass core is barely noticeable
We have been looking for alternatives to solid sterling silver every since it became expensive. we offer several; stainless steel, fine silver with a copper core....and now Silver Filled!
We have tried OTHER Silver Filled wire and found them to have: visible copper core, soft, thin coating, inconsistent sizing, fragile.
Questions? Contact us.
Materials: wire that is made in the usa, does not contain nickel or lead, silver filled.