This is E-6000®, a strong, time proven favorite. Perfect for many of your craft and jewelry projects.
This listing is for your choice of 1 Tube - 0.18oz or 1 Tube - 3.7oz or Buy in Bulk and Save!
Overall strength: high
Use: multi-purpose; will bond to just about any surface
Drying time: 24 to 72 hours for maximum strength
Color once dry: clear but cloudy
Jewelry application: This glue is waterproof and flexible once it's dry. Use on any project that doesn't require quick drying time. Because it dries relatively slowly, it's necessary to clamp or position your project so that this somewhat-thick glue can set properly.
Special notes: You can apply it directly to the materials you wish to bond, or for non-porous surfaces, use it as a contact adhesive. Just apply a thin coat to both surfaces, wait ten minutes and press the surfaces together. It's important to use this product only with adequate ventilation.
For the BEST hold, follow these instructions:
1. Clean the surfaces of the two pieces to be glued together with a light swipe of rubbing alcohol, but not with soap.
2. Rough both pieces lightly, using a fine file or a nail board, making sure to brush away any dust from filling.
3. Put a small drop of E6000 on the one of the pieces, keeping in mind that the drop will spread.
4. Use firm pressure and press the pieces together, making sure that the glue is evenly distributed as it is pressed down.
5. Clean up any adhesive that might have spilled elsewhere on your piece.
6. Let the glue set for about 10 minutes undisturbed.
7. Once the pieces are glued together, put them on an aluminum foil lined cookie sheet.
8. Turn on the oven and heat to 185 degrees.
9. After 10 minutes, place cookie sheet with your pieces in the oven for about for 2 hours.
10. Turn off the oven and allow the cookie sheet to sit in the oven for about 24 hours before wearing or displaying.
We use this on our Titanium Ear pads! Click here to see our post earring findings. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreatingUnkamen/search?search_query=post+ear&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
Also perfect for our memory wire end caps. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreatingUnkamen/search?search_query=memory+wire+beads&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
Add a drop on the ends of your cords when using our Cord Crimps http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreatingUnkamen/search?search_query=cord+crimps&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
Materials: made in the usa, e6000 glue.